The Institute of Orthopaedics at QRG Central Hospital & Research Centre offers expert diagnosis and state-of-the-art treatment for any injury or disease of the bones and joints, from simple fractures to joint replacements and spine surgeries. The orthopaedic specialists at the hospital treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions using innovative techniques and technologies.
The department cares for patients through a multi-disciplinary and collaborative approach with specialists in Orthopaedics, Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine, Joint Replacements, Spinal Disorders, etc.
The specialists develop specific treatment and rehabilitation plans that best meet patient’s requirements towards:
- Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine
- Arthritis Management
- Joint Replacement Surgeries
- Fracture Management (simple as well as complex)
- High velocity road traffic accidents
- Industrial injuries & crush injuries
- Acetabulum & Pelvic Fracture Surgeries
- Care of Spine Injuries and Disc Problems
- Limb deformities correction surgeries
- Bone Infections Management